Monday, June 21, 2010

Blogging from K-town!

I have left my dear 7asoon.blogspot because it was invaded by viruses... and because I wanted to start fresh since I graduated and will start working (hopefully sometime this year!! c'mone MOHE!!).

Let's catch up ppl:
-first of all.... this world cup is starting to rub me the wrong way... but anyways.. Go Italy!
-I'm gonna be in Kuwait for a loooong time.
-I'm on a diet.
-Been too busy/lazy to blog while in the states.
-Still not a Blackberry fan, never will be, and proud!
-Love being here amongst my family and friends.
-Miss USA already.
-Can't wait to fixinate ppls teeth.

Since there is so much that is going on in my life right now (being very sarcastic) I'm gonna take a breath before starting to post something interesting.

Hope everything is going well with you all!

7asoon


2 comments:

  1. The USA misses you too!!! You have for sure left your mark on this country 7asoon (lazy or not lol)... So start "fresh" but don't forget us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pumbiumbiumkinzzzz!!

    Dear Dear I would never forget you! :) hope all is FLY over there hehe :) keep in touch and I hope you like my new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete